Welcome to Simply Noir’s online marketplace
This policy does not affect any of your legal rights, including separate cancellation rights, which may be available to you. For more information about those rights, see our terms and conditions. Nor does it apply to defective items.
We hope that you will love your new products. However, we understand things can go wrong. This returns policy allows you to return unwanted products for a refund on the following conditions.
- The item must be received in its original condition within 14 days of receipt by you.
- The returned item must be in a condition allowing it to be resold as new including being unused, in its original packaging, with all components and with any seals, labels, and documentation intact.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches the seller you are returning to. Therefore for your own protection, we recommend that you send the item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that you retain the proof of posting.
- If the returned item is received in accordance with the above requirements, we will issue a full refund but less the original delivery charge, less any payment charges, and less the amount of any discount. Alternatively, if you prefer, it may be possible for the seller to exchange the item.
- In the event of an item being faulty or damaged just notify Simply Noir in writing within 7 days of receiving the item. Please ensure you notify us first via firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the item back to the seller.
- All items must come directly to Simply Noir in protective packaging and using a traceable mailing method as neither Simply Noir nor the seller are responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. All postage costs for returned items are at the customer’s expense.
- Please note that bespoke, personalised items, gift cards, downloadable software products, and personal care items are non-returnable.
To complete your return, email us at email@example.com with the reason for your return, order number, and full name.
12 August 2020.